Paytm is India’s largest platform for online mobile & bill payment. It offers one of the most trusted & robust M‐commerce platforms in India with over 100 million registered users, doing 2 million transactions a day. It offers great convenience and value to BSES consumers by enabling them to make electricity bill payments through Paytm. For more details, log on to www.paytm.com.
Paytm value proposition to the customer
BSES (BRPL/BYPL) consumers can pay their electricity bills through Paytm.com and Paytm Mobile App, which offer the option of checking & paying bills online ‐ instantly.
- One stop solution for consumers, allowing them to pay bills anywhere, anytime in seconds
- User friendly mobile App compatible with all smart phones
- Earn cash back of upto Rs 200 on BSES electricity bills for making payments on Paytm.com
- Payment can be made through various options including Debit Card, Credit Card, NetBanking & Paytm Wallet
- Click on the ‘electricity bill payment’ option on Paytm App / paytm.com
- Select BSES Rajdhani / BSES Yamuna as a service provider and enter your CA Number
- Post entering the CA Number, bill amount will be displayed in the amounts field
- You will now be redirected to the promo code page to enter the relevant coupon code toavail the offer
- Use coupon code BSES200 to get Rs 200/‐ cash back (valid only if payment is made at least 7days before the due date). Or use coupon code BSES150 to get Flat Rs 150/‐ Cashback on bill
payment made before the due date. T&C Apply*.
- You will now be redirected to the payment page to select the payment instrument (CreditCard, Debit Card, Net Banking or Paytm Wallet) through which transaction can be made
- Post successful payment, a confirmation message will be received on the Paytm applicationalong with SMS and Email confirmation
* Disclaimer: This ‘cash-back’ scheme is being operated solely by Paytm. BSES is not liable for any claims arising on any grounds whatsoever in future in this context.
Follow the instructions below to pay your BSES bills
Consumer can either visit bsesdelhi.com, logon to paytm.com or download the Paytm App.
Pay Your Electricity Bill Using PayTM – How to guide on given below link:-
Disclaimer offcial link : http://www.bsesdelhi.com/docs/pdf/Paytm.pdf