You can now pay your Electricity Bill of Delhi BSES online in instant payment using credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking by the following steps:
google_ad_client = “ca-pub-7230678926767916”;
google_ad_slot = “5316860827”;
google_ad_width = 336;
google_ad_height = 280;
You can also pay directly from Official Steps.
- Go to website: http://www.bsesdelhi.com/bsesdelhi/payByccnb.do
- Click on Pay Now
- You will ask you to Enter Your CA Number in the box, which your Customer Account Number of your Connection. Just Enter It
- Then Click Go Button
- After that you will see detailed information of your current bill for the usage
- Elect payment Mode
- Get confirmation receipt of payment and save to your computer
* BRPL/BYPL Customers, please note:
You must make the payment through Credit/Debit card at least three working days before the due date to avoid late payment surcharge in your subsequent bill.
On-line payment through Credit / Debit Cards involves processing charges of 0.90%(+applicable service tax) of the bill amount by the merchant banker and will be debited to your card / account in case the bill amount is more than Rs 5000/-.
BSES customers are permitted to make only 4 transactions per card per month.
Some Important Information:-
Use any valid Visa, Mastercard, Diners or Amex Credit Card, or pay through your Net Banking account with Citibank, IDBI Bank, Axis Bank, OBC, SBI or Punjab National Bank. More banks will be added shortly.
- Receive on-line confirmation and a Transaction Reference Number
- Provide your bill details
- Enter the BSES account number.
- Seen your bill online and pay
- You will be taken to page where you can see your current bill online.
- Click on the ‘Pay’ button to initiate payment.
You will be directed to a payment gateway where you will be asked to choose the payment mode- Credit Card or Netbanking Account. If you choose Credit Card, you will have to enter your credit card details; alternately you will be taken to your Net banking site where you have to input your netbanking userid/password.
- Your payment will be authenticated over the gateway and your credit card or your bank account will be instantly debited
- You will receive a Transaction Reference Number that is an acknowledgement for your payment request.
Note: Your payment will be credited into your BSES account within 5 working day.