Reliance Energy Ltd
Reliance Energy Duplicate Bill
About The Company:
Reliance Energy, a part of Reliance Infrastructure, has been in the field of power distribution for 8 decades, with a network that spans over 400 Sq. kms catering to the electricity needs of over 2.9 million customers today. The area in Suburban Mumbai served by Reliance Energy is from Bandra to Bhayander on the western side, and Sion to Mankhurd on the eastern Side.
Reliance Infrastructure has a presence in almost every infrastructure space, including roads, highways, metro rails, airports and specialty real estate. In addition to being part of the Reliance ADA Group, Reliance Infra is one of India’s fastest growing companies in the infrastructure sector and the leading utility companyin the country, with a presence across the value chain of electricity business from generation, transmission and distribution & trading of electricity to constructing powerplants as EPC partners.
Official Website: http://www.relianceenergy.in/
Reliance Energy Duplicate Bill and Bill Payment Option
1. Reliance Energy Duplicate Bill
To print and view your monthly usage of bill amount of Reliance Energy you need to follow this instruction which is given below:
- Go to official Url: http://www.relianceenergy.in/relweb/jsp/billEbill.jsp
- Register with Reliance Energy Portal
- After Registration of Please enter login details like Username and password
- Click Login and enter consumer no.
- Now you can view your Duplicate Bill or view the bill amountLost your bill? Or misplaced it? Request a duplicate bill without a hitch.
Choose any of the following options to receive a duplicate copy of your electricity bill:
Call reliance energy anytime on toll free number 1800 200 3030
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Just walk into your nearest customer care centre
SMS us DB <your 9 digit account no> and send to 5616191
2. Reliance Energy Bill Payment
Following Steps to perform Quick Online Payment for Reliance Energy:-
- Go to Official Bill Payment URL: http://www.relianceenergy.in/relweb/jsp/online_payment.jsp
- Fill all the necessary details in Payment Detail and submit the request.
- Verify Payment Detail and process further by clicking on the Pay Now button.
- Quick Online Pay screen will be redirected to Payment Gateway.
- After completion of payment, Payment Acknowledgement will be displayed.
- You may take a print-out of the payment acknowledgement by clicking on the Save & Print button.
If you have any enquries and complaint related to Reliance Energy, you can reach 24×7 customer support toll free number on: 1800-200-3030 (24×7 Toll Free)