Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd (UGVCL)
Duplicate Bill Copy and Bill Payment Online
About The Company:
UTTAR GUJARAT VIJ COMPANY LIMITED is one of the pioneer Power Distribution Utilities in India in the Electricity Industry. Incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 in Sept-2003 as a result of unbundling of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board pursuant to Power Sector Reforms initiated by the Central and State Governments, the Company became commercially operational since April-2005. The Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (A Govt. of Gujarat Undertaking).
Regd. & Corporate Office: Visnagar Road, Mehsana – 384 001. Gujarat. India.
Official Website: http://www.ugvcl.com
UGVCL Regd. & Corporate Office, Visnagar Road, Mehsana -384001
Phone no : (02762) 222080-81 , Fax No.: (02762) 223574
E-mail : email@example.com
UGVCL Duplicate Bill and Bill Payment Option
1. UGVCL Duplicate Bill
To print and view your monthly usage of bill amount of UGVCL, you need to follow this instruction which is given below:
- Go to official Url: https://www.ugvcl.in:7016/PortalWeb/appmanager/LaunchPortal/LaunchDesktop
- Register Yourself
- After Registration of Please enter login details like Username and password
- Click Login
- Now you can view your Duplicate Bill or view the bill amount
2. UGVCL Bill Payment
Following Steps to perform Quick Online Payment for UGVCL:-
- Go to Official Bill Payment URL: https://www.ugvcl.in:7016/PortalWeb/appmanager/LaunchPortal/LaunchDesktop?_nfpb=true&_windowLabel=portletInstance_55&_nffvid=/PortalWeb/pages/payment/quickPay.jspx&_pageLabel=portal_homeportal_portal_page_5#wlp_portletInstance_55
- Fill all the necessary details in Payment Detail and submit the request.
- Verify Payment Detail and process further by clicking on the Pay Now button.
- Quick Online Pay screen will be redirected to Payment Gateway.
- After completion of payment, Payment Acknowledgement will be displayed.
- You may take a print-out of the payment acknowledgement by clicking on the Save & Print button.
- Transaction processing fees for Net Banking is Nil.
- Transaction processing fees for E-Wallets is Nil.
- Transaction processing fees for Debit Cards is 0.75% of Transaction amount for value upto Rs. 2000.00/- Plus Applicable Service Tax, 1.00% of Transaction amount for value above Rs. 2000.00/- Plus Applicable Service Tax [Subject to Min of Rs. 5.00/- Plus Applicable Service Tax] will be charged to the customer.
- Transaction processing fees for Credit Cards is 1.00% of Transaction amount Plus Applicable Service Tax [Subject to Min of Rs. 5.00/- Plus Applicable Service Tax] will be charged to the customer.
More information related to UGVCL: http://www.ugvcl.com/Online-payment.htm
If you have any enquries and complaint related to UGVCL, you can reach 24×7 customer support toll free number on: 1800-233-3003