2. How do I access this service?
3. Who is eligible to use this service?
4. How does this service work?
Pay in 3 easy steps:
1. Provide your bill details
2. See your bill online and pay
Now you can see your current bill Click on the
1. Pay by VISA & Mastercard
2. Pay by Netbanking & Other Cards.
3. Confirm payment
You will receive a Transaction Reference Number for VISA or MasterCard , Net Banking Account, other Credit Card/Debit Card which serves as an acknowledgement for your payment request.
Note: Your payment will be credited into your MSEDCL account within 1 working day, but it will be reflected on the website only after 3 working days.
5. What payment methods can I use for this service?
You can use any valid VISA, Mastercard or pay through your Net Banking accounts with Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda [Corporate],Bank of Baroda [Retail],Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, City Union Bank, Deutsche Bank, Development Credit Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IndusInd Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank [Corporate], Lakshmi Vilas Bank [Retail], Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank [Retail], Punjab National Bank [Corporate], State Bank of India, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, South Indian Bank, Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V., Union Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
6. Do I have to pay the entire bill amount?
7. Do I get a confirmation of the payment that I have made?
For each payment you will receive an online receipt which will have Transaction Reference Number that is an acknowledgement for your payment request.
8. Are my transactions safe?
The security and confidentiality of your personal and financial information is of paramount importance to us. You are provided with best-in-class security standards when it comes to using the MSEDCL Online Bill Payment service so that your transactions done are safe.
The Online Bill Payment service is brought to you by MSEDCL in association with HDFC Bank and BillDesk.
1. HDFC : Every domestic transaction through payment gateway is safe due to due-diligence implemented by Banks. a) Verified by Visa and Master secured – There are 3-degree authentication required while the transaction is completed. b) Payment gateway page is SSL certified and PCIDSS certifed which ensure the card data security.
2. Billdesk: It uses 128-bit SSL technology to protect consumers from unauthorized tampering or viewing of their account and billing information. Using SSL ensures that the information you exchange with BillDesk is never transmitted over the Internet unencrypted and cannot be viewed by unauthorized individuals.
BillDesk is also certified by Verisign Inc, one of the leading certifying authorities for web-site security.
9. Do I have to pay any service fee?
Convenience fee i.e. gateway charges levied by Master/Visa/others will be applicable for credit card and debit card payments exceeding Rs. 500.
10. Can I make payment after due date from my VISA or MasterCard Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Account?
No. You cannot make the payment after due date by Online bill payment service.
11. When can I see my payments reflecting in my account?
You can see your payment reflecting in your account by following the link View Online Payment History . Your payment will be reflected on the website only after 3 working days.
12. Can I make payments of any amount from my VISA or MasterCard Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Account?
Yes. You can make payment of any amount through Net Banking (subject to limit if any enforced by the bank). All Master and VISA credit card and debit card – As per limit assigned on card by issuing bank and approved by issuing bank.