UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited): UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
Q1. K. No. / Account ID stands for?
Unique identification number which should be used for any conversation with discom.
Q2. What is Slab?
Q3. How is current demand calculated?
- Sum of fixed charges + Energy Charges + Electricity Tax
- Fixed Charges are the fixed amount charged for billing period according to the load.
- Energy Charges are charges for the consumption in the billing cycle.
- Electricity Tax is the tax amount levied on energy charges.
To register online visit our website www.uppclonline.com. For registeration you should know your Account ID printed in the Bill provided by us and the Bill number as printed in the Bill. Click on the Register Button on the home page and enter your Account ID and Bill ID. You will be displayed with your details.
Validate your details and enter your email address, Mobile number, password, secret question and secret answer. On submitting you would be send a confirmation mail to your mail id. Click on the link in the mail and login to activate your account. On successful activation your online registration would complete.
Q5. Where I can Pay my bills?
You can pay your Utility Bills from following points
– Web Self Service at www.uppclonline.com
– Collection Centers
– Customer Care Centers
– KIOSK installed at various Customer Care Centers
Connection Related Services